Monday, January 16, 2012

Hello World.

Hi my name is Michael and this is my blogg.
I have always been interested in flying, and especially fighter jets.
I will post articles about military jet aircraft from around the world that find cool.
There are several reasons why i choose to write about fighters but the most essential is the fact that in design of aircrafts  function always wins out over form. The most extreme examples are in the area of military jets as they are designed around a set of performance criterias that in most cases challenge the designers to  go to the extreme.  
This blog will also function as a reference for me so that i can look up things i find around the web more easily than just google search each and every time. We all know how hard it can be to remember the keywords in the right order to find a certain article.


No comments:

Post a Comment